Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Virgin post!

By -KiNG-Scire




Hey guys out there, this is my virgin post for Our very -KiNG- blog. Recently, our very Clan Lord, -KiNG-Supreme is coming out with his very newest exploit, which known as the very" member expulsion" . So i would like to remind all of our clan member to stay alert and stay ahead. You should know our DO's and DONT's. teehee* Everything is so 'Very-ish' here. =.=!


Anyways, I would like to wish all of our member would get through the 1st term test successfully and hopefully with flying colours, hence to show that DOTA-ing wont affect our study.. =D



Finally, I hope that our VERY senior member -KiNG-Bakua would post something right here soon.. ;p


P/S: Pardon me for the =.="-ness in this post. To be prank, I'm a 1st timer for blogspot. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment